Also read: Remove the Background of a Picture in a Blink.
Price: BGremover is a free background remover that can be used to remove green screen but with limited number of uses. For better access, consider Basic and Pro versions which cost $9.90 and $19.90 per month each respectively.
Built by AI and Deep Learning based algorithms, BGremover is an automatic background remover and also a green screen removal software that excels in providing clean outputs with convenience and speed. You can also replace your transparent background with the software’s colored or custom backgrounds.
1. First, use the link in the header to visit the webpage. From there, click on Upload Image, which will open the Vance AI Workspace section.
Related article: How to remove background from image with BGremover?
2. Here, you can upload images, apply settings for different Vance AI tools, check subscription details, etc. Use the upload button and click on Start to Process.
3. Now you will see a notification on the Processed tab. Preview the image by using the option on the right side and use Download Image to save the image.
Price: This is a free background remover online tool.
Though not as intricate as the previous application entry, removebg.pro is nonetheless a competent piece of online software that can remove background from image free and quickly with good results. It supports png, jpeg, and jpg formats, which is diverse enough. As for resolutions, it supports images anywhere within 1200x1200 pixels.
1. You can start by clicking on the link given above, which will take you to the upload page of the tool. The images can be anywhere within the 5 MB size.
2. You can then either click on the box to select an image for upload or directly drop the image onto it. The tool will then start processing the image.
3. Shortly after you will see the comparison images below. Use the Download option to save the image.
Price: Removebg.online is another green screen removal online tool that can be used to remove background from image free.
Removebg.online looks and works pretty much the same as the previous tool and matches it in terms of features as well. The difference lies in the fact that this automatic background remover is updated with good suggestions about background remover tools for other formats than jpg, jpeg, and png.
1. Start off by using the link given above in the title and access the upload page of the application.
2. The box in the middle of the page is the upload tool. Click on it or drag and drop an image into it to let the tool start processing your image.
3. Use the Download button below to save the After image that you see in the comparison section.
Price: The Green Screen Wizard software or mobile application can be used as a demo for free to remove green screen.
1. Use the link to access the official website of this free background remover and from there, click on the ‘Download a free demo’ button to get to the download page.
2. Run the installation and launch the program. Click on select foreground and select the image that you want.
3. This automatic background remover will process the image and display the output on the screen. Use the Save button to save the image.
Price: EZ Green Screen software can be used as a demo for free but if you want the complete software, it will cost $139 for one PC.
EZ Green Screen is a plugin software that is compatible with Photoshop CC 2020 and it also works on blue screen images. You can remove green screen photoshop through this plugin instantly. It is one of the easiest tools to remove green screen.
1. Visit the website by clicking on the link above and using the Download option to get the demo. Simply click on the Download or Purchase button.
2. Run the setup file and it will be embedded into the Photoshop software. Run the Photoshop software and go to Filter and EZ Green Screen.
3. This will process the image and display the output. Now just save the file and that’s done.
These tools are useful, fast, and pretty good when it comes to removing green screen from images. Also, these tools have their own unique features that can cater to each type of user. For instance, if you want to experience an online tool that can be used to remove background from image free and has as many options as a dedicated software application, you can easily use BGremover, due to its AI tech and quality of life features. While the removebg websites are simple and straightforward, they do not offer many features whereas the software tools such as Green Screen Wizard contain many.
To remove green screen in Photoshop is a bit complicated but it ensures the best possible output as well.
1. Start by opening the image in the application and using the crop tool to select the part of the image you want.
2. Go to Select and Color Range, which will then equip you with an eyedropper tool. Use this tool to mark all the areas of the image that are green screen. Hold shift while using this tool. Once you are done marking the areas, click on OK.
3. Go to Select and click on Inverse and then click on Refine Edge. You will see a settings tab and the new image. Click on OK if the result is good.
4. Finally, go to Select again and click on Inverse.